Why choose a Bosch Car Service Garage?
- First class service at affordable prices
- A national network of garages servicing all makes and models
- Bosch technicians trained on the latest technologies
- Up-to-date diagnostic equipment to pinpoint faults quickly and accurately
- Replacement parts of the same quality as the original, meaning that your manufacturer's warranty will not be affected
- A real commitment to customer care - all Bosch Car Service garages work to a Bosch Car Service Code of Practice. This commitment to customer care gives you just one more reason to choose Bosch Car Service and ensures that our services adhere to strict quality guidelines
What is Bosch Car Service
Bosch Car Service garages provide vehicle maintenance, repairs and diagnostics for all makes of vehicles. They guarantee a first class service at an affordable price. The technicians at your local Bosch Car Service are trained on the latest technologies and have the most up-to-date diagnostic equipment to pinpoint any faults in your car as quickly and accurately as possible. Any parts that need to be replaced will be of the same quality as those that were originally fitted on your vehicle.
The Bosch Car Service network works to a Bosch Car Service Code of Practice. The Consumer Codes Approval Scheme, run by the Trading Standards Institute, has approved the Bosch Car Service Code of Practice. This commitment to customer care gives you peace of mind in knowing that you are going to be given not only the best technical service, but also the best customer service.
If you want affordability combined with the highest technical and customer service standards, then why not call us.
How it works?
Booking your car in for a service or MOT with Bosch Car Service couldn't be easier. Here's how it works:
- Completed the online booking form.
- We will then contact you to discuss any further arrangements and to answer any questions.
- If any additional work is required on the day, your Bosch Car Service garage will contact you for authorisation before starting any additional work - putting you in total control.
- Once all of the authorised work has been completed, the garage will contact you to confirm that the vehicle is ready for collection.
- You only pay when the work has been completed
Bronze Service Package
For well-maintained, low-mileage vehicles
This service covers 31 checks including an oil and filter change and a general health check of the main components on your car.
Silver Service Package
Every 12,000 miles or 12 months
A comprehensive service with 49 checks. It includes the replacement of engine oil, oil filter and air filter and an extensive range of checks to ensure optimum running of your vehicle.
Gold Service package
Every 24,000 miles or 24 months
A comprehensive service covering everything included in the Silver Service and items that are regularly recommended for replacement every 2 years.
Vehicle Manufacturer's Service
If your vehicle is still covered by the manufacturer's warranty we would recommend that you have it serviced in line with the manufacturer's specified service.
Provided your vehicle is serviced and maintained in accordance with the vehicle manufacturer's instructions during the manufacturer's warranty period, you have the right to have the work undertaken by an independent garage without affecting your warranty. Garages in the Bosch Car Service network will ensure your vehicle is serviced in accordance with their instructions.
Speak to your local Bosch Car Service to determine whether a manufacturer's warranty service is right for you.