Frequently Asked Questions
I have a part exchange, how do I get a valuation?
- One of our team will be happy to carry out a valuation of your vehicle. They'll ask you some information regarding your car. Once that is complete one of our technicians will carry out an inspection on your vehicle. They will also take your vehicle for a short road test. Once completed we can present your old car valuation within the deal of your new vehicle
Why is your car finance a better option for me than a personal loan?
- Instant decision while you're in the showroom allowing for same day drive-away
- Fixed monthly repayments for the duration of the agreement
- Early settlement option
- Car finance is a secured loan against your vehicle. This means you may still be able to access another line of credit from your bank in the form of an unsecured personal loan. (Acceptances & specific rates are not guaranteed by our lenders nor your bank)
What is the Admin Fee for?
- Our Administration Fee covers vehicle inspection, HPI certificate, and DVLA registration. The vehicle HPI checks if a car has finance owing, is stolen, cloned, written off or clocked giving you real confidence in our cars.
Are your prices negotiable?
- Our daily price checks ensure that our vehicles are competitively priced online at all times. We want the best for each and every customer, so we work hard with our pricing team. Every week they monitor both our competitor prices, CAP and Glasses prices across the industry so that each car is at the lowest possible price and you won't need to negotiate. This is why all our prices are fixed.
Can I drive my car away on the day I buy it?
- Yes, we will try our best to accommodate a same day collection. This is dependent of a number of factors including method of funding, availability of collection slots, and duration of the sales process. Please contact us prior to visiting and in any case let our sales staff know you'd like to collect on the same day so we can advise you.
What warranty do you provide with the vehicle?
- We supply you with a warranty for your new vehicle for 1 months (up to a £250 claim limit per claim). There is no limit to the number of claims you can make against this policy (up to the vehicle value). We also offer a range of extended warranty products. Please ask a member of the team for more details.
How accurate are the vehicle technical specifications and descriptions?
- We go to great lengths to verify and validate the technical specifications and descriptions we publish against our vehicles online. However, we have no control over manufacturer data supplied by the DVLA/CAP. Whilst 99%+ of our vehicles are published with the correct detail it is vital that if there is a feature of the vehicle that is prime in your decision to buy please ensure you qualify this at the point of sale.